Terms & Conditions
We sell vintage Mid-Century furniture, home décor and homeware and so, by its very nature, our stock has been used. However it remains in a sale-able condition or we’ve refurbished it, so our stock will be:
- subject to signs of ageing and general wear;
- sold as described / seen;
- has no performance / safety guarantees
We are unable to accept returns or offer refunds on your purchase. If you have any specific questions regarding the condition, size or any other aspect of the product, please speak to us before you commit to paying for any item.
All our products are available to view in person prior to purchase. Or we are happy to provide additional photographs, if requested. We will always report honestly on the condition of the items we sell.
Smaller items, particularly homewares, will be carefully wrapped and sent by Royal Mail. The delivery fee covers packaging costs and 2nd class signed for postage, according to weight.
Please contact us to discuss delivery of some home décor items and particularly furniture stock. Options include:
- collection by you from our premises on the Southside of Glasgow;
- delivery by us if you live within a 40 mile radius of Glasgow on receipt of payment for the product and agreed delivery charge;
- collection by a courier if you live outside a 40 mile radius of Glasgow, arranged and paid for by yourself. We suggest using www.shiply.com
Prices for our products may be subject to change at any time and without notice.
Our prices include VAT.
If you have any further questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.