Terms & Conditions
We sell Mid-Century furniture, home décor and homeware; by its very nature, our stock has been used and it remains in a sale-able condition or we’ve refurbished it. So, our stock will be:
- subject to signs of ageing and general wear;
- sold as described / seen;
- has no performance / safety guarantees
We are unable to accept returns or offer refunds on your purchase. If you have any specific questions regarding the condition, size or any other aspect of the product, please speak to us before you commit to paying for any item.
All of our products are available to view in person prior to purchase. Or we are happy to provide additional photographs, if requested, and will always report honestly on the condition of the items we sell.
Smaller items, particularly homewares, will be carefully wrapped and sent by Royal Mail. The delivery fee covers packaging costs and 1st class postage, according to weight.
Please contact us to discuss delivery of some home décor items and particularly furniture stock. Options include:
- Collection by you from our premises. Please contact us whether the product is available in Glasgow or Dunblane;
- Delivery by us if you live within a 40 mile radius of Glasgow / Dunblane on receipt of payment for the product and agreed delivery charge;
- Collection by a courier if you live outside a 40 mile radius of Glasgow / Dunblane. Please note: we will be as flexible as possible in accommodating the needs of the courier service you choose but, once the item is loaded on the courier’s van, it is the courier’s responsibility not ours.
Prices for our products may be subject to change at any time and without notice.
Our prices include VAT.
If you have any further questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com.